Giving tutorials, assigning problems, assisting in problem classes, and marking coursework for undergraduates and masters students within the Department of Materials.
Training was provided by the UK’s Higher Education Academy with optional qualification (fellowship) introduced in 2017 (training completed, award not certified before leaving the UK).
- MSE101 (Mathematics and Computing)
- MSE103 (Mechanical Behaviour)
- MSE104 (Microstructure and Properties)
- MSE201 (Mathematics and Computing)
- MSE317 (Modelling of Materials Processing and Performance)